GETTING YOUR HOUSE READY TO MARKETGood offers don't come from buyers who are willing to overlook needed repairs
Buyers place a premium on ‘move-in ready’ homes, but most ‘pre-owned’ homes have a few small (or large) repairs that need attention and also need a fresh coat of paint. You’ll attract more buyers and better offers by repairing and refreshing your home before you list.
As part of your Home Staging Consultation, we will provide a thorough list of the upgrades and repairs that should or must be done to sell your house well. For those who can’t or don’t wish to do these jobs themselves,
WHAT KINDS OF JOBS MAY NEED TO BE DONE?
- Fixing cosmetic issues such as worn or stained flooring.
- Repairing any dents and holes in walls or doors.
- Replacing worn out or damaged window coverings.
- Repairing cracked or broken windows.
- Fixing minor plumbing issues such as a leaky faucet or running toilet.
- Repairing or replacing wobbly handrails.
- Cleaning clogged gutters.
- Making sure all locks and doorknobs work properly.
- Repaint interiors and trim.
- Clean up landscaping: trim overgrowth, mow lawns, add fresh mulch and topsoil to flower beds.